Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and I have a new goal for total recovery of my Foot Drop.  I feel like I am still making progress, it's just so slow! The feeling of my right (dropped) foot feels almost as though I have a 'numbing cream' on it, which I don't.  My foot seems to be raising slightly more than in August (when I last posted).  But, it's still a struggle to pull back my toes.  I have to think about it really hard, and even then, I can only pull them back about half the distance of my left foot.  Overall, I still have hope and am just patiently waiting for a total recovery - estimating April 2015 (2 years post-PAO).

As for the CRPS in my right foot - I am doing wonderful!  I have not needed any "Sympathetic Nerve Block Injections" this winter (so far).  I still have moments when I get a sparking or knife stabbing feeling, but once I warm my foot up it usually goes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment