Wednesday, April 9, 2014

X-Ray of PAO Hip Reconstruction and Hip Dyplasia

  X-Ray of PAO Hip Reconstruction and Hip Dyplasia


X-Rays from the day of my surgery, 03/29/2013 (over 1 year ago).  Never posted it to my blog!  Here's a before, and kind of after.  The screws aren't in place yet, but that is the exact placement they did.  I now have a total of 3 screws holding the placement.  According to the CT scan that I had on Wednesday, everything looks good.  The reconstruction is still in place and healing well.  However, because I had such a big correction there will be a part of my bone that will not grow back together (non-union). They said that it should be ok, and doesn't need extra surgery at this time.  The fracture I got last year seems to be calcifying and healing as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment