Saturday, May 18, 2013

Intolerable Pain



Just to let everyone know, my hip is healing great!  I have little to no pain!  I am going to see Dr. JS on Thursday for X-Rays and a Clinic Visit.  Then, I will hopefully be able to start putting a little weight on the leg.  We'll see!  :-)

-----------------------------------

Now a little complaining about my <Nerve Issue>:

First, I get diagnosed with a rare form of Severe Hip Dyplasia, and now I am living in the utmost intolerable pain in my foot caused by a stretched nerve (less than a 1% chance of getting), and that turned into CRPS (1 in 4000 people).  I want to crawl in a hole from the pain, please God help!  

I really need all your prayers everyone! The lumbar nerve block that I got Friday, seems to help during the day, but the nights have gotten 10X worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment